Career coaching is specifically designed for you if you are:
- Looking to change jobs or gain a promotion
- Unemployed or Retired
- Want to find your ideal job
Career coaching can help you to:
- Gain clarity on your current situation.
- Indentify your career needs.
- Learn to see the possibilities available to you now.
- Develop a fresh outlook and attitude about employment and career choices.
- Conquer fear and uncertainty about the future.
- Identify your career passion or ideal job.
- Recognise your personal strengths and capabilities.
- Learn from the past.
- Boost positive attitude and gain focus and momentum.
- Achieve positive results.
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
Redundancies can be a very troubling time for both employees and the company involved. 121 Coaching offers redundancy coaching for employees and managers to assist you both through this time of uncertainty.
Similar to Career coaching, redundancy coaching helps you the employee to focus on the future and your career options. Coaching also offers major benefits to the company. Employees can discuss any worries or fears they may have about the impending job loss in a supportive and confidently environment.
Benefits of redundancy coaching to the employee:
- Opportunity to discuss your concerns about your redundancy.
- You will learn to see this change as an opportunity.
- Explore what possibilities are available to you now & find new direction.
- Create realistic action plans and goals.
- Learn to way focus on the future in a positive.
- Uncover your hidden skills and abilities.
- Increase your confidence and self awareness.
- Improve your CV and interview skills.
- Support and encouragement from an independent source.
Benefits of redundancy coaching for the employer/company:
- Frees up the time of managers and H.R departments.
- Identifies work related issues & solutions.
- Reduces stress on managers.
- Helps staff to remain focused while the transition takes place.
- Projects positive company image.
- Reduces the feeling of resentment among employees.
- Emphasizes the company’s commitment to employees.
- Assists communication between all parties involved.
- Employees leave with a sense of direction and feeling valued by the company.
- Reduces the negative impact on day to day running of the company.